Saturday 24 January 2015

I hope you like my hair becauseeeeee

Hello everybody! Happy Saturday.

Recently, I have been erking for a change, I have been growing my hair out for some time now and man, is it ever BORING!
I don't know about you, but I am the type of person who has a crazy hair history. I've played around with my hair so much for years and now I am paying for it. My hair has gone from black to blonde to red and then back to blonde... oh and it continues. As I sit here and well... grow my hair I thought it was would be kind of neat to see my hair transformation over the years. I went through my Facebook and picked a few photos of my different hairstyles. Mind you I'm sure I am missing some but this will have to do. 

Let's bring you back to 2008 when emo/punk was in it's prime and we all wore skinny jeans and had black hair. 
Now a song just to set the mood here.


At 14 I was very into black eye shadow and studded belts. Oh how I wished I could have coloured hair and be super cool like all the older kids did. (Haha) Here I have my natural brown hair if you look closely you can see I started teasing it a bit.


2009 Grade.9
Yay my mom let me dye my hair black and I got extensions (things are looking up for me now)



 I rocked the long black hair for about 4 years until I was 100% over it. Here I started experimenting with bleach... Yes now is the time to panic. 


In grade 12 I wanted to make a statement, I decided I wanted red hair so I went to the hair dressers and this is what I got. I still like this hair colour a lot. 


2012
Later that year.... I bleached my whole head. At this point I though f*ck it I've always wanted coloured hair now is the time to do it! (please somebody shake me my hair is still recovering from this)

 YES! IT'S FINALLY BLONDE. NOW LETS DYE IT RED! 



I don't have any good photos from this brief period of having awesome red hair. It washed out very quickly and I constantly had to re dye it so I decided to screw the red and dye it brown? (make up your mind woman!)


I have mousey brown hair here and I am wearing bleach blonde and red extensions. (I often blend different colours of extensions together, somehow it works)

 Brown was too boring so I put some left over red manic panic on it and made it this pretty colour!

OK no more of this, time to dye it PINK!


I dyed over top of my mousey brown/blonde/red hair with fushia shock by manic panic. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING COLOUR! IT BLEEDS ON EVERYTHING AND WILL STAIN YOUR FACE! Fair warning.

 I then dyed my blonde extensions cotton candy pink and let my hair fade. I loved having pink hair, I never thought it was possible.


I then mixed fushia shock and shocking blue together and got this beautiful plum colour that literally glowed in the sunlight. I would really consider this again. 


I currently have my natural brown hair and occasionally wear extensions. Here I have ombre extensions in giving my hair some depth and LENGTH.

I decided I had my fun with colours (for now) and know I need to bring my hair back to life. I dyed my hair back to black and let it fade to brown. I having been growing it out ever since. I have some blonde left on the ends I need to cut off but can't get myself to do. So until then I'll keep thinking of what I want to do next.

Leave a comment bellow of your favourite hair style or colour you've had! 

xo
StephanieK

No comments:

Post a Comment