Monday 23 February 2015

Niomi Smart's Vegan Banana Loaf


Hellloooooo everybodyyyyyy! Today's blog post is going to be my take on Niomismart's vegan banana loaf. If you haven't already heard of Niomi then i'd suggest checking her out. I first found Niomi's videos through watching ZOELLA'S vlogs on youtube. I checked out her video's and fell in love with them of course. I was even more pleased to find she writes a blog! (and a good one at that) I really enjoy NIomi's videos and blog post's. Also she has recently switched to a plant based diet and I am all about that! I myself have been a vegeterian for 6 years and have been trying to make the official switch to vegan. I love looking online for vegan meals to help inspire me to eat less cheese and more hummus.. haha. So, when I saw Niomi's recent video on how to make a healthy vegan banana loaf I had to try it right away. 

The recipe for this loaf will be LINKED HERE ! :)

Here are some photo's of the process. I'd also like to add I am a terrible baker (great cook) and I had no problem following this recipe. 

Finished Product here! 


I picked up this candle at a local greenhouse. It is Jasmine scented and I love lighting it when I'm home. It makes the house smell so pretty. I also love the decode around the candle. 
The ingredients I used are all behind the candle. The original recipe calls of rasins but I am not the biggest fan of them so I opted for some chocolate chips instead! I would have used cacao nibs to keep this loaf 100% vegan but I didn't have any on hand. 





Decorate with sliced almonds and your done!
The best part about this recipe is this loaf contains no refined sugar (....minus the chocolate chips)
and is sweetened with medjool dates!
 Dates are soo yummy and good for you. They are full of nutrients like potassium, fibre and copper!

I hope you try out this recipe and comment down bellow if you enjoyed it & if you have any healthy baking recipes for me to try!

StephanieK
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment