Thursday 17 July 2014

Re discovering Old Music


Hello People of the internet
Hope you are doing well
xx

Recently, I have been finding myself listing to a mixture of old bands/artists I used to love. Every once in a while music may cause me to reminisce on the past. It's not that I don't currently enjoy today, but music is powerful in that way. Listing to certain songs can bring you back old memories. (Hoping they are happy ones!)


Here are some of my pas favorites xx

Bright Eyes || First Day Of My Life
My Chemical Romance 
|| Famous Last Words
My Chemical Romance || S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
My Chemical Romance || Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
Say Anything || A Walk Through Hell
Backstreet Boys || EVERY SONG EVER MADE 
City and Colour || Sleeping Sickness
A Day To Remember || Have Faith In Me 
A Day To Remember || If It Means A Lot To you
A Day To Remember || You Had Me At Hello
The Maine || Into Your Arms
Brand New || The Quiet Things That No one Ever Knows
Brand New || Failure By Design
Tracy Chapman || Fast Car
Prime Circle || She Always Gets What She Wants
Blink 182 || I Miss You
The Used || I Caught Fire
The Used || Blue and Yellow
Mac Miller || Donald Trump
Travie McCoy || Need You
Panic! At The Disco || That Green Gentlemen 

This list can go on forever, and I can have a million things to say about each of these songs. I'm going to end this here and hopefully I encouraged you to search your memory for old songs you may have lost along the way. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment