Sunday 28 July 2013

Gosh Cosmetics






Lately I have gotten back into the habit of painting my nails, and thought I would share a beautiful “Tiffany Blue” colour I currently love! The brand of nail polish Gosh is from the UK. Luckly, Gosh is also available in Canada at a Canadian pharmacy, Shoppers Drug Mart. (You can order Gosh cosmetics at http://www.gosh.dk) The consistency is brilliant. It takes no more than two coats to have a strong vibrant colour! The colour I am wearing is called “Miss Minty” and reminds me of the same blue colour of a Tiffany Box.



Here is a snapshots of Miss Minty on. I am wearing my galaxy leggings in the photo above from www.gojane.com.
                                               
                                                     xo, StephanieK

No comments:

Post a Comment